3rd Annual Holiday Sale

Open Studios was such a positive and encouraging experience -- over 400 people came through my studio and lots of pots went to new homes!  So I've been fired up making new pots for:


Double Happiness Pottery
3rd Annual Holiday Sale

SUNDAY 2 December 2012
11am - 4pm

143 Mason Street, Santa Cruz CA 95060
831-423-8699


I've made more of the popular Yarn Ball Bowls, Mixing Bowls, teahouse Wall Sconces, etc etc.

I'm collaborating with another local artisan Xoxocti to bring you new gift ideas.  I've made new ceramic leaf soap dishes to go with Xoxocti's organic handcrafted soaps, no lye or artificial ingredients; and little bird tea strainers for Xoxocti's organic tea infusions made with intent to balance, soothe or lift the mood.

Please come celebrate the season and browse around for hand crafted, locally made gifts.